Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I've Destroyed So Many Lives...

Monday.

Thursday.
     So I got dem fishies on Monday. I should start by noting that on Sunday night, in the process of catching I accidentally killed (murdered, actually) a small mouse in my house. Thus began my reign of terror on animals this week, culminating with the deaths of many goldfish. The pH of the water is within a livable range for them so I'm at a loss as to why they're not surviving. I'm going to get more fish tomorrow to bolster the dwindling number still in the tank, and hopefully it will increase the morale a bit as well. I need these guys to live long enough to eat, digest, and then poo. In other news the poster for the conferences is coming along easier than I thought it would, owing to an engaging template passed on to me by Matt.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment