Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Fittings Make the Water Go Round

You can never see the end from the beginning.
     The flu thought it had me, but I triumphed. With only the time to stop in this week and momentarily reacquaint with the new parts for the bell siphon, I'm optimistic. Matt picked up a few much smaller sized fittings than what I was using before, but I think that it will make all the difference. Hopefully Friday I'll have enough time and either Josh or Matt will have enough leisure to really get past this phase with the setup so I can finally get some fish pooing and some bacteria colonizing and some plants growing. Next step is general construction on the two level system so if you hear construction-y sounds over the next week, fret not, there's men at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment